Date / Time: 07/22/20, 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm
Request Zoom Link
Overview of Sangha Night
For the time being, our Sangha night will change from Sunday to Wednesday evenings at 7:00PM and will be conducted via Zoom. All are welcome, regardless of experience. The virtual “room” will open at 6:45 pm, and the program will begin at 7 pm. The evening will include meditation, a Dharma talk, and time for discussion.
Topics for Discussion
- April 29 – Entering the mandala of the five buddhas – Khasanti
- May 6 – Finding unshakable confidence in a time of uncertainty (a visit with Akshobya) – Amaradhi
- May 13 – Finding equanimity and plenty even in turbulent times (a visit with Ratnasambhava) – Taraprabha
- May 20 – Finding peace in the red lotus realm (a visit with Amitabha) – Khasanti
- May 27 – Finding Fearlessness in Our Darkest Night (A Visit with Amogasiddhi) – Taraprabha and Melissa
- June 3 – Finding Wisdom Everywhere – Vairocana’s white realm – Myra
For .pdf handouts, visit Resources.