Date / Time: 11/04/20, 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm
Request Zoom Link
Overview of Sangha Night
For the time being, our Sangha night will change from Sunday to Wednesday evenings at 7:00PM and will be conducted via Zoom. All are welcome, regardless of experience. The virtual “room” will open at 6:45 pm, and the program will begin at 7 pm. The evening will include meditation, a Dharma talk, and time for discussion.
Topics for Discussion
- 09/02 Why do Buddhists talk so much about suffering? Led by Taraprabha
- 09/09 From Suffering to Freedom, led by Taraprabha
- 09/16 Finding Solid Ground in an Ever-Changing World – Introduction to Going for Refuge, led by Khasanti
- 09/23 The Buddha as a Refuge, led by Amaradhi
- 09/30 The Dharma as a Refuge, led by Khasanti
For .pdf handouts, visit Resources.